1. OUR POLICY: This Privacy (“Policy”) covers Wave Academy’s treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information (both “Personal Information”) that may be collected or submitted when the web user (“you”) are using the Wave Academy’s website or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that Wave Academy does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under Wave Academy’s supervisory control.
Please understand that whatever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected, and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that Wave Academy and its authorized personnel can access only through a password. Additionally, we encrypt your information to prevent third parties without authorization from intercepting when information when it is in transit to us.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: While using the Wave Academy’s website, you may submit Personal Information when registering for services, ordering private sessions, and posting content. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your:
Credit Card or Debit Card Information
Gender or other demographic information location information
Personal information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit Wave Academy’s website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, connection to our website (such as browser type, operating system and platform) and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our site) may also be collected.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: Wave Academy may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you, customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your request for services or donations (including payments); improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on the Wave Academy’s website. Wave Academy may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
4. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED: It is Wave Academy’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (iv) where you request Wave Academy to do so.
From time to time, Wave Academy may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
5. CORRECTING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
6. WEB STATISTICS & SHARED DATA: We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes.
From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates however IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our application form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
7. CHILDREN’S POLICY: Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
8. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY; THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: Although this policy applies to all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by Wave Academy, it does not apply businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us.
This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that Wave Academy does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third pary websites.
9. ENCRYPTION: All user pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with username and passwords. You are advised not to share our username and password with any other person.
10. AMENDMENTS: Wave Academy reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Wave Academy will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
11. CONTACT: You may contact Wave Academy directly by e-mailing help at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this policy.