Be a part of our Wave of Support
Thank you for joining us during our 2nd Annual Waves of Support Dinner at the beautiful Coronado Club Room. This year, we were delighted to share some new elements to add to our impactful evening. Guests enjoyed these highlights:
- A cocktail-hour Art Show on the patio, featuring six works of art by Dr. Mark Jesinoski, who is an accomplished artist as well as a psychologist who works with veterans,
- A hosted bar with wine, craft beer and a featured bourbon cocktail,
- Stunning views across the harbor with glowing lights on the water,
- Acclaimed classical guitarist Todd Pyke,
- Gourmet dinner buffet,
- And an inspiring presentation that shared how warm water therapy has played an integral part in the journey of healing from post-traumatic stress.
Thanks to all of our guests for helping create a memorable dinner experience as Wave Academy fulfilled its mission - helping veterans heal from post-traumatic stress through our unique program of warm water therapy, so that they and their families can thrive.
Tickets are limited to the first 64 guests. Reserve early.
Interested attendees are able to RSVP here - 2019WavesofSupport.Eventbrite.com